Today Wednesday, April 25, 2018 is National Zucchini Bread Day! To celebrate this day for all those treat lovers out there we have chosen a Zucchini Bread recipe that you can feel good about!
This weeks recipe comes from Ambitious Kitchen. Monique said,"Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. Great for breakfast and can easily be made into healthy zucchini muffins."
Let's Get Started!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a 8x4 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, zucchini, honey, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract and optional orange zest until smooth.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until mix with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Next add in coconut oil and mix again until well combined. Fold in toasted nuts
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until tester comes out clean.
For more delicious and healthy recipes like this, CLICK HERE check out the Ambitious Kitchen!